Pool Services & Supplies for Danbury, CT; Carmel, NY & The Surrounding Areas
Customer satisfaction is our top priority for our inground pools, above ground pools & pool equipment!
Proudly Serving Clients Throughout Connecticut & New York
At Nejame & Sons, our qualified pool services start before any pool product is even delivered to your home. When new pool products come to the market, we meet with the manufacturer who is introducing the new product, then we fully test it in our own homes. This assures that our clients’ expectations are met, the product is user-friendly, and breakdowns are minimized. Make us your first choice for pool services in Brewster, Carmel, Golden Bridges, Mahopac, Patterson, Pawling, Somers, Yorktown Heights, and the surrounding NY areas as well as Brookfield, Danbury, Newtown, and Ridgefield, CT.
Benefits of Professional Pool Service
Nejame & Sons offers comprehensive pool services to our clients throughout Danbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, Somers, Pawling, Mahopac, Brewster, Carmel, Yorktown Heights, Goldens Bridge, and the surrounding areas of New York and Connecticut. There are many compelling reasons to trust our team to get the work done, such as:
- Save Time: Letting a professional provide regular pool services helps to save you time and energy, giving you more freedom to enjoy your pool!
- Maintain Value: Proper cleanings and regular maintenance keep your pool, its components, and its equipment from breaking down over time. These services also help ensure that you catch and repair potential problems before they become serious, helping you save even more money as you maintain your pool’s value.
- Regular Maintenance: When you hire us for professional pool services, you will be ensuring that your pool gets cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. This helps keep your pool clean and hygienic all season long.
- Ensure Proper Balance: It can be more difficult than you think to keep the chemicals in your pool properly balanced. If done incorrectly, you could wind up with algae or bacteria growth. This can cause irritation and health problems. Trusting our team helps keep your pool’s chemical balance at the ideal levels.
If you have any questions about our pool services, don’t hesitate to contact our team today! We will be happy to provide more information.
Showing Our Commitment To Qualified Service
- Ongoing Training: We support the products we sell with a fleet of experienced, radio-dispatched pool service technicians. Our seasoned pool service professionals are constantly being trained in the latest technology. Through trade show seminars, manufacturer service seminars, and corporate-sponsored product troubleshooting events, we are able to have the most up-to-date pool services.
- Qualified Professionals: We thoroughly cross-train our employees on each product we supply to you. Our licensed pool service technicians have earned their SP-1, SP-2, and CERTIFIED POOL OPERATORS licenses.
- Year-Round Availability: We have in-house mechanics for pumps and filters dropped off for repair at our Danbury, CT showroom. We also have live customer service coordinators ready to dispatch pool or spa service when you give us a call. Our team is proud to assist residents across Danbury, CT; Brookfield, CT; Newtown, CT; Ridgefield, CT; Carmel, NY; Brewster, NY; Mahopac, NY; Somers, NY; Patterson, NY; Pawling, NY; Yorktown Heights, NY; and Goldens Bridge, NY.
Contact our team for any of the following products or pool services:
When it comes to pools and spas, Nejame & Sons can help you with anything and everything. Get in touch with our pool contractors today to learn more about our pool services and supplies for Brookfield, Danbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, CT and Brewster, Carmel, Golden Bridges, Mahopac, Patterson, Pawling, Somers, Yorktown Heights, NY!